Pregnancy to Postpartum: Complete Doula Care Package
- Prenatal education on standard practices and policies at your chosen birth place, review of birth plan/ preferences, and lessons on comfort measure techniques to help you cope. (These visits are packed with information & there is not enough time built in for reviewing basic concepts of birth. If you are not already signed up for a childbirth education class I encourage you to look at my listings here)
- Recommendations on evidence-based research about best practices to prepare for a calm and smooth birth experience.
- Postpartum follow-up. I text you every 12-24 hours in the first days after the birth to check on you and offer support.
- An extensive list of community resources, IN YOUR AREA, to meet any needs you or your family have throughout pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- Comfort measures to help you stay focused and relaxed throughout labor and birth including massage, aromatherapy, music tailored to your taste, guided relaxation/ visualization/ vocalizations, hot and cold packs, pressure points, hydrotherapy, and body positioning, etc.
- 24/7 on call text and phone support from the signing of the contract until the first postpartum shift is complete. Phone/text support between the hours of 9am-9pm, M-F remains available indefinitely.
- At least 3 prenatal visits; the 1st and 3rd on zoom and the 2nd in your home if you sign on by 32 weeks. If you sign on later I may condense the information into 2 visits, but will do my best to schedule the 3 visits with you in the time allowed. Visits may be restricted to virtual depending on Covid or other concerns.
- Continuous labor and birth support, in-person support starting when the onset of active labor is suspected and continuing up to 3 hrs. postpartum.
- 1 postpartum shift, in your home, lasting 1-3 hrs, depending on your needs. Click here to see service details. An additional virtual visit is available, to discuss the birth separately, at the client's request.
- For my birth clients who want more than 2 postpartum shifts I offer postpartum doula services at a discounted rate. See details here.
- For my birth clients who want private childbirth education classes in their home I offer a discounted rate. See details on Childbirth Class offerings here.