Pregnancy to Postpartum: Complete Doula Care Package
- For pregnant people who want support starting from 20 weeks or later, through the birth and early postpartum. You may add on the Early Support Package if you would like to initiate doula care earlier in your pregnancy.
- Prenatal education on standard practices and policies at your chosen birth place, review of birth plan/ preferences, and lessons on comfort measure techniques to help you cope. (These visits are packed with information & there is not enough time built in for reviewing basic concepts of birth. If you are not already signed up for a childbirth education class I encourage you to look at my listings here)
- Recommendations on evidence-based research about best practices to prepare for a calm and smooth birth experience.
- Postpartum follow-up. I text you every 12-24 hours in the first days after the birth to check on you and offer support.
- An extensive list of community resources, IN YOUR AREA, to meet any needs you or your family have throughout pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- Comfort measures to help you stay focused and relaxed throughout labor and birth including massage, aromatherapy, music tailored to your taste, guided relaxation/ visualization/ vocalizations, hot and cold packs, pressure points, hydrotherapy, and body positioning, etc.
- 24/7 on call text and phone support from the signing of the contract until the first postpartum shift is complete. Phone/text support between the hours of 9am-9pm, M-F remains available indefinitely.
- At least 3 prenatal visits; the 1st and 3rd on zoom and the 2nd in your home if you sign on by 32 weeks. If you sign on later I may condense the information into 2 visits, but will do my best to schedule the 3 visits with you in the time allowed. Visits may be restricted to virtual depending on Covid or other concerns.
- Continuous labor and birth support, in-person support starting when the onset of active labor is suspected and continuing up to 3 hrs. postpartum.
- 1 postpartum shift, in your home lasting up to 4 hrs. Click here to see service details. An additional virtual visit is available, to discuss the birth separately, at the client's request.
- For my birth clients who want more than 2 postpartum shifts I offer postpartum doula services at a discounted rate. See details here.
- For my birth clients who want private childbirth education classes in their home I offer a discounted rate. See details on Childbirth Class offerings here.