Postpartum Doula Services
At this time my postpartum doula services are primarily reserved for birth clients- but contact me with your request and if I am not available I will refer you to trusted postpartum doulas in the area.
*Basic Lactation Support
*Baby wearing education: wraps & slings
* Referrals for highly recommended, local lactation consultants and breast feeding counselors who will talk with you via phone or visit you in your home to help with issues beyond my scope of practice, as well as other area resources such as new parent and breast feeding support groups, and much more.
* Housework including laundry, dinner prep, floors, dishes, etc.
* Recommendations on infant soothing and safe sleep.
* Help holding the baby so parents can get a nap, walk, shower, or meal
* Meal preparation
* Basic Errands, i.e run to the grocery store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, etc
* Help with pet care so you can focus on your sweet baby
* Any other household/ childcare tasks needed
The fee for my postpartum doula services is $35/hr. I typically offer shifts in four hour blocks, but hours can be scheduled to each familieś preferences.