Final Weeks to First Hours: Basic Birth Doula Package
- The Entera Doula Final Weeks to First Hours is a great option for people who are experiencing their 2nd, or subsequent birth, or for someone who requires less guidance with birth planning and perinatal education.
- Prenatal education on standard practices and policies at your chosen birth place, review of birth plan/ preferences, and lessons on comfort measure techniques to help you cope. (These visits are packed with information & there is not enough time built in for reviewing basic concepts of birth. If you are not already signed up for a childbirth education class I encourage you to look at my listings here)
- Recommendations on evidence-based research about best practices to prepare for a calm and smooth birth experience.
- Postpartum follow-up. I text you every 12-24 hours in the first days after the birth to check on you and offer support.
- An extensive list of community resources, IN YOUR AREA, to meet your needs throughout pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- Comfort measures to help you stay focused and relaxed throughout labor and birth including massage, aromatherapy, music tailored to your taste, guided relaxation/ visualization/ vocalizations, hot and cold packs, pressure points, hydrotherapy, and body positioning, etc.
- 24/7 on-call for urgent issues from the signing of the contract until the birth is complete.
- 1 prenatal visit, in the third trimester. Option to have this visit in-person at the client's home or virtually on zoom.
- Continuous support for your labor and birth, in-person support from active labor up to 3 hours postpartum
- 1 postpartum follow-up visit, in-person or on zoom (at the client's discretion) lasting up to 2 hrs. and taking place within 1 month of the birth.